Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered new phone one week later and nothing

juwelkeeper
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As above ordered new phone with airtime contract on the 23rd of april nearly one week later and countless calls and live chat and not one o2 representative can help. The order seems to be stuck in limbo and all i get is order is being processed, to order is stuck, to stock levels low, to you should get it tomorrow,. I just want to tear my hair out in frustration because no one seems to be able to help and i just have to sit here and hope. Its ridiculous any other company would have sorted this problem out by now, do o2 actually want my custom because im beginning to doubt it. I checked my bank account again today and still the payment to o2 is pending so god knows how much longer this is going to go on for, i dont want to keep phoning up CS as it costs about £10 a call by the time you get answered and go through all the checks before you even get to talk about the problems you have with the order. My first time with 02 and could be my last , i thought vodafone were bad but blimey this lot seem worse.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
@EmilieT can you help ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

juwelkeeper
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nope i even had to call C/S to get them to send me an email to prove that the sale went through lol 

Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@juwelkeeper  If you're trying to speak to customer service it shouldn't be costing you £10 to call. You can call for free from any phone on 0800 032 1402. Best time to call is 8-8.30 am to avoid a long wait on hold.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

juwelkeeper
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the number Bambino , gave C/S another ring and they said they will get  on the case and move things on , "not holding my breath ".

She did say they will be compensating me if it is not resolved in 24 hours, we will see LOL.

Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

HI @juwelkeeper, and sorry to hear about your recent experience! It sounds like things are being looked into now, but if you'd like I can get someone on my end to check as well whether there's anything additional that could be done. I'll send you a Private Message shortly to get a few more details slight_smile

Thanks @MI5 for the mention, and @Bambino for the advice!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6