Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a pay monthly sim but still heard nothing

Charlie30
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered a new pay monthly sim only deal. And i received an email stating that o2 had received my order an i would hear from them within 24 hours to either confirm my order or to ask for more information. An its been nearly 3 days now an iv hear nothing back. An in the mean time my old provider is still charging me for each day until i can get my number switched to another provider. So why is o2 taking so long to get back to me.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23225 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

@Charlie30 Have you given your PAC from your old provider to O2?

How to keep your mobile number | Help & Support | O2

I will ask @O2Lisa to look into this for you. She will be on in the morning at 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Charlie30
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes when I ordered the sim. I gave all the details of my current number an the pac code so I could transfer the number across. Then when I'd finished at the checkout it came up thanks for your order we are reviewing it. An they gave me an order number an also the details of the number I want to keep an also they gave me the number I would have when the sim had been activated until they could transfer my existing number across which they said would take 1 working day from activation of the sim. So yes I gave them the pac code an my existing number. An in return I got an order number for my sim only purchase an also a new phone number that I would use till mine was transferred. So I cant u derstanfif they gave me all that at the end of the checkout when it came up they recieved my order why has it taken so long for them to email me an tell me what's happening to the order. Thanks charlie30
Message 3 of 4

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning @Bambino, thanks for the tag smiling

Sorry to hear this @Charlie30, I'll message you privately and look in to this for you 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4