Did you mean: 

Ordered a Samsung galaxy note9 Black

Markyc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Broke my phone at work but good job I had a upgrade, ordered a Samsung note9 on click and collect as I am never at home and I am in a hotel in Leicester, it said it was in stock so I thought I would pick it up if I got 2 mins, but not heard anything except after ordering I got a apology email it’s out of stock, I thought great now I don’t have a phone, it’s been 4 days now and will be going back home up north Tuesday and not heard a thing off 02....02 are out of order making me believe I could pick it up nearly straight away and tell me after the order it’s not in stock.

hope there back in stock before I leave, lost without a phone iPads are not the same

Thanks

mark 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
Been out of stock for a while now but we'd have no idea when they are getting more in.
You'd have to call customer service to check
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
Been out of stock for a while now but we'd have no idea when they are getting more in.
You'd have to call customer service to check
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22907 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3658 Solutions
@Markyc Had you looked here first you would have found many posts related to O2's lack of a live stock checker, which in this day and age is appalling. Sorry to say, but there's every chance you will be leaving for home without your new phone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
You would be better off visiting a store
Message 4 of 6

Markyc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Don’t think I will be Leicester for a year or 2 after Tuesday, hopefully If i don’t pick it up when it comes 02 will give me my money back, Never had problem before ordering a phone maybe 02 are going down hill... I think I will cancel and go to EE thanks

Message 5 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22907 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3658 Solutions

@Markyc O2 are definitely falling down in certain areas of late, but call customer service before you make any decision. They may be able to switch your collection point to a place nearer to your home once they get stock, or, if they can't give you a definite delivery date, refund you. 

Before you switch to another provider, make sure you get coverage in the places you frequent most.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 6