Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order

Michellex1988x
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I placed an order an hour ago. Passed credit check etc. 

got the confirmation on the page saying an email confirmation had been sent to my email (it hasn’t).  I passed the credit check and paid the initial fee, but the order is still in my basket!? I go through it all again but it’s already or done saying passed credit check etc etc but I get to step 5 to read the credit agreement and it won’t let me go any further. 
the only email I have is of the credit agreement 

I contact 02 via chat. They said it’s awaiting contract stage; they said I should receive an email to sign contract and proceed order within 24 hours. 
this has never happened before? I’m quite stressed to be honest and getting through to 02 is VERY DIFFICULT. 
has anyone else experienced this? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149213 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28469 Solutions

@Michellex1988x 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Michellex1988x
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Done that and got nowhere!

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 149213 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28469 Solutions

@Michellex1988x 

Nothing we can do here unfortunately either. Sorry

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

Michellex1988x
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wasn’t saying you could ‘do anything’ wondering if anyone had been in a similar situation and could share their experience/advice 

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 149213 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28469 Solutions

Have you tried using the forum search facility?

Message 6 of 7

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 372 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Michellex1988x I’ve always signed the contracts whilst going through the order online, unless you do it by phone in which case they are emailed to you to sign. Did you get an order number when you put the order through? Something like the attached photo?

I would just contact O2 CS in the morning and ask them what’s happening, not promising you’ll get any luck from them but it’s your only option unfortunately 

IMG_6533.jpeg

Message 7 of 7