Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order

Aberlourj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I ordered an iPhone 13 Pro max yesterday, selected click and collect and picked a store that said it was available to collect that day.

I received and email and text saying that there had been a delay.

Called customer services, and asked to cancel the order so I could go into the store and complete an upgrade there, the guy said he could not cancel the order. He said that the phone would be available to collect the next day (today) so I just decided to wait. I had also opened a chat who also said there was no doubt the phone would be delivered today for me to collect.

I was told I'd receive a tracking number via email, but I haven't. On the tracking page it says the order was dispatched yesterday via UK Mail - with a tracking number, but the tracking number is not a UK mail tracking number and doesn't work anywhere.

Any ideas? Any reason why the order couldn't be cancelled in the first instance? O2 need to update their systems for stock availability as I'm a bit annoyed about the process. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35800 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Sadly, O2's stock management is not where it needs to be, a common complaint on the forum, @Aberlourj. The sales team can help with your query – message them on Social Media on any of the 3 links below this post. Or you can call the Sales team on 0800 081 0255. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35800 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Sadly, O2's stock management is not where it needs to be, a common complaint on the forum, @Aberlourj. The sales team can help with your query – message them on Social Media on any of the 3 links below this post. Or you can call the Sales team on 0800 081 0255. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2