cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order still not despatched

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys, i ordered a new phone on monday. I was told if i ordered before 4pm it would be next day delivery. Now on wednesday, it still hasn't been despatched and each advisor i talk to tells me something different. One told me it wasnt in stock, one told me the delivery time is 3-5 days and one told me its 2-4 days. Anyknow know why it might be taking so long? And why i was told it was next day delivery when it obviously isnt. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You should get an email with tracking number when the phone is despatched. Sounds to me like it's out of stock although only customer service can give you a definitive answer.

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

what phone is it?

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unfortunately this seems to be a common occurrence now O2 don't seem to know what they have in stock and what they don't and just make these promises to the customers I would give customer services another try
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Might be worth if its not been delivered in the next few days voiding the online order and do it in an 02 high street store and walk away with the phone !
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was a HTC One, i rang up earlier, she told me it was out of stock initialy and that it was surposed to have been reordered yesterday by the upgrade team but for some reason it wasnt lol, she said she would reorder it and it would be dispatched today for delivery tomorrow. That was 3 hours ago nearly and it still hasnt been dispatched lol.

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Surprise surprise it still hasnt been despatched! Cancelled it as im sick of this.

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick update incase anyones interested, decided not to cancel as it would probably be more hassle than its worth, spoke to several people since the other day, currently waiting on a phonecall back from a manager (i think). Was told earlier i would be contacted later today, still nothing! Order is still currently 'in process'. Spoke to someone on live chat who assured me i would get the order this evening, even though it still hasnt been despatched open_mouth Feel like tearing my hair out. 

Message 8 of 8