Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmation email not received

HarryJ98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I've just recently signed up for a new contract and I have gone through the process of entering all my details, however I have not yet received my order confirmation email. I have the order confirmation PDF, but I'm concerned as if I've not received the order confirmation, will I any further updates regarding my order? 

Any help given is appreciated. 

Kind regards,

Harry Jones

P.S. I don't currently have an O2 number, and my phone has recently broken beyond repair hence me getting a new one, so I have no way of receiving texts or making a call to O2 from it. I am currently having to have a friend help me by using their number. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@HarryJ98  Credit checks can be quick but if there is an issue, it could be 24 hrs. That's why I gave you the Skype number to call. You could at least ask if your order is progressing ok and when will the phone be dispatched to the shop?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@HarryJ98As this is your first contract with O2 there will be credit checks taking place. Also a question of stock. Hopefully the phone you want is in stock as O2's system isn't live. In other words, they advertise but if the phone is out of stock they will need to get more in. You can contact O2 by using skype. All details are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support (and this includes SKYPE.

Normally you would get a dispatch email the day before and you can track the order via this route https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

HarryJ98
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Cleoriff, thanks for the fast response, this has got me stressed out, but your answer has somewhat alleviated that. I'll be collecting anyway, so I've got to wait for that to get to the store. Hopefully the credit check goes through fine sooner rather than later as I'm currently without a phone. I did start the purchase at around half 10, maybe slightly later. Is there any kind of expected time for the credit check to take, they're normally quite quick aren't they? 

kind regards,

Harry

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@HarryJ98  Credit checks can be quick but if there is an issue, it could be 24 hrs. That's why I gave you the Skype number to call. You could at least ask if your order is progressing ok and when will the phone be dispatched to the shop?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4