Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmation confusion

Aqeela786
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, so I ordered an iPad Pro on a pay monthly contract, last night around 21:30 (UK time).
I’ve had 4 legal documents come through into my emails; Key Information, SECCI, CCA, and T’s&C’s.
I’ve also had an email saying that my order has been received and that they will process it as quick as they can and I should hear from them within 24 hours.
I have also paid an upfront cost of £100 towards the device.
I decided to give Customer Services a call today, just to find out if I had been accepted or not and she said she wasn’t able to tell me and that my order has been referred, meaning she’s not able to give me an answer right now. She said I should get an email by the end of today (which I’ve not received).
I know times are strained at the minute with the current situation so rather than stressing out CS every 5 mins, I was wondering if anybody here had an idea on whether this means I will receive my order or if I have been rejected, please?
Any help is really appreciated. Stay safe everyone!
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Actual live chat will be opening sometime next week but Aura is just a virtual response to FAQs.

Message 21 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Yes that's what I understood. However the op did say she 'spoke to live chat yesterday'.

I was querying that part of her post. yahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 30

Aqeela786
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi! @Cleoriff  Yes, I went onto the 'shop' page and a live chat option popped up, so took my chance! Maybe I got lucky?

Also, another update! 

So yesterday, I became 'that customer' and rang CS again to query the "taking longer than expected" text. The lovely gentlemen over the phone explained to me that my order was still showing a 2-week wait form when it was placed and not to worry, I shouldn't be waiting longer than that. 

However, this evening I got a text from DHL saying that my shipment will be delivered on Tuesday (although I do reckon it'll be sooner as my apple pencil got delivered the next day, even though DHL said it would be a few days later). I have also had an email from O2 saying that I should expect it tomorrow (fingers crossed) and that I can track the progress in the myO2 account...however, when I log in, all that is showing is the mobile number of the device and nothing else? 

I guess it doesn't matter too much as the wait is, finally, almost over!

Thanks to everyone for all your help!

Message 23 of 30

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Great news @Aqeela786 wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 30

Aqeela786
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok, so I've just realised that the text said Tuesday...which I thought meant later on in the week....but actually means tomorrow! I forgot what day what it is today! D'oh!

Message 26 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Aqeela786 wrote:

I forgot what day what it is today! D'oh!

Join the club @Aqeela786  rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 30

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Boomtown Rats. I hate Mondays. rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 30

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Pleased for you @Aqeela786 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 30 of 30