Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmation but nothing since.

GraemeD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Received order confirmation but when checked tracker, it been processed plus not received any email to confirm delivery. Ordered a week ago and due for delivery today.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@GraemeD  O2 doesn't operate a live stock reporting system. Whatever you ordered is most likely out of stock. You will receive a confirmation email, but not until your order ships.

Customer service numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support Use the Upgrade, Lost/Stolen, or Fraud option to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

Alternative advice from an O2 Guru on how to get through.
Call 202 from your mobile.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

Best time to call is 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

GraemeD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The phone is in stock. Every phone I’ve ordered from O2 , I’ve received an email the day before telling me the phone is on it’s way and the tracker has always been updated. I selected delivery for today but tracker still says Order Confirmed but no further and no email received to confirm delivery.
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@GraemeD 

Unless there is a glitch with the system, which I doubt, your order won't be coming today.

Also as @Bambino said, O2 do NOT operate a live stock system and although the phone may be showing as in stock, from our experience on here it probably isn't.

The system is, they receive your order and confirm it via email. Then (usually the night before) you will receive a dispatch email. Once you have received that, you will find you can track it in My O2.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order 

Give O2 a call and check on it's status.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4