Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order SIM, Become new costumer

Pepuekem
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have just become a new 02 costumer, and I am awaiting the new SIM card to arrive. I would like to know why I have been charged from the point the order is placed rather than SIM activation time? I am paying for a service that has not arrived yet, and I think this is not fair. The billing cycle should start from the time the SIM is activated. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Unfortunately @Pepuekem that is how o2's system works.

If you call customer services once the sim has arrived they will apply a credit to cover the difference.

There are some alternative numbers to try and hints on getting through in the guide below.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

Pepuekem
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was hoping you say “we should update this system, so we gain our costumers' trust”. However, I will not have time to chase the O2 help line in hours. 

PS; Just let you know that my post jut arrive, and the SIM is not delivered yet.

Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

This is a customer community @Pepuekem so we can recommend system/process changes for o2 but there is no guarantee that they will get put in place...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 4