Did you mean: 

Order Review

KevL
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

My wife has ordered a new phone and contract with o2 paid delivery and recieved a load of emails . One states that they need to review the order before it can be accepted . what is this about they have already taken the up front payment .

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KevL It maybe that they need do more credit checks. They won’t have taken the payment. It will be held funds which means it will be given back within 10 days

Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@KevL It may also be that the phone you ordered isn't in stock. O2's online stock checker is not live, and there have been more than a few instances where people have seen that a phone is in stock, when in fact it isn't.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Credit or identity checks are the most likely.
They will be in touch if they require more info but if you don't hear anything, chase them up in a couple of days.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @KevL, and welcome to the forum Wave I hope the information above helps you understand better what's going on, but please do keep us in the loop of your progress!

Which phone did your wife pick?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5