Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

Order In Progress

I placed an order for a phone this afternoon and I got the email saying that I have to wait for another email to tell me when its been despatched.

My credit score is average and up until now Ive had my mobile contracts from o2 through my mums account.

I understand that by the looks of it people have been waiting a while on here, but are they usually quite quick to decline people or does this mean Im getting my phone?!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Order In Progress

I placed an order for a phone this afternoon and I got the email saying that I have to wait for another email to tell me when its been despatched.
My credit score is average and up until now Ive had my mobile contracts from o2 through my mums account.
I understand that by the looks of it people have been waiting a while on here, but are they usually quite quick to decline people or does this mean Im getting my phone?!

evilhobouk, from the sounds of things, the first email is just a confirmation of your order and the second one is to let you know that it has actually been dispatched.

I've just called O2 up myself because I didn't get either a confirmation email or text when I ordered, and I can't access my online tracking - they said it's because the phone I want isn't in stock at the moment, but I should get an email once they dispatch it.
Highlighted
Anonymous

still waiting :(

I ordered my new phone on Tuesday within an o2 store, i opted for the next day delivery and the sales advisor assured me i would get it between 7:30 and 9pm. waited all day but by time it got to 7pm i phone customer services, who then told me that my phone was out of stock and i now have to wait a week to get it. If someone has told me this at the store then i more than likely would have chosen another phone. Since then my tracking says my phone is 'in progress', i have no idea what that means. i have NOT received a confirmation e-mail from when i first ordered my mobile either..... i just want my new phone
Highlighted
Anonymous

Order In Progress

phoned o2 again today as my phone still hasn't came through, and although they assured me they would receive it in stock today. the nicel lady on the phone has just told me that it is still out of stock..... it gets better though. i now have to phone them at half ten tomorrow to see if it is in stock yet and they'll put my name on the list coz apparently i wont be first priority, it works by who last ordered it. so if 20 people have ordered the phone since i did LAST tuesday, they'll get it before me.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Order In Progress

I ordered a LG GW520 on monday, and i ordered it to come on tuesday, it didn't, so i checked the "track your order" and it said at had been dispatched, so i assumed it would come today, it hasnt, and most likely wont, im really annoyed, ive had no email saying its been dispatched and now today when i tried to track my order, i cant get onto the thing. I so annoyed at O2 atm, and DHL Smiley Mad
Highlighted
Anonymous

Order In Progress

Here are my details first.
Order number on-002663399
Order status: In Progress
Order date: 7th January 2010
Description: Saturday Delivery
IPhone 3G S 32GB Black O2 35 for iPhone 24 month

Phoned customer services they sadi iphone is low stock. Sent two e mails regarding my order.

Not a happy person. Smiley Mad

Can anyone on here help me as what I should do next?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Order In Progress

Here are my details first.
Order number on-002663399
Order status: In Progress
Order date: 7th January 2010
Description: Saturday Delivery
IPhone 3G S 32GB Black O2 35 for iPhone 24 month
Phoned customer services they sadi iphone is low stock. Sent two e mails regarding my order.
Not a happy person. Smiley Mad
Can anyone on here help me as what I should do next?

Have sent you a private message with the info you need.