Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Oppo Find X2 Pro Release

Hey guys,
Does anyone know if there is a release date yet for the find x2 pro on O2? I've been waiting months. It was posted to be released in May but no sign yet. I'm seriously considering a move to three for the oneplus 8 pro at this point.
Thanks in advance if anyone can help!
Highlighted
Level 67: Unsung hero

Re: Oppo Find X2 Pro Release

@Jgarr83 Our admin @Chris_K would most likely know, but he probably won't post here until tomorrow at the earliest.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Highlighted
O2 Social Media Team

Thanks for the tag @Bambino 

Hey there @Jgarr83! I can confirm the OPPO Find X2 devices are on their way to O2 and we'll be ranging them very soon. We can't wait to offer such an impressive device to our customers! A few weeks ago I posted that they'd be available from "May/June" and can now confirm they should be available during the first half of June. As soon as they launch, we'll announce it here on the Community.

Hi. I'm from the Social Media Team.

Highlighted
Topics: 729

Thanks for that @Chris_K  thumbsup

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
O2 Social Media Team

Great news! The OPPO Find X2 series will be available to pre-order from the O2 website later today, and will launch 10 June. I've posted about the announcement here, which has more details including special offers.

Hi. I'm from the Social Media Team.

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

I hope you didn't order as today is release day and every other network are sending handset out... Except O2..... Today is release day and everyone who ordered recived generic text saying wouldn't be delivered and would text when it would... No days etc