Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open

Rhianj86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I fill in the information for my o2 open discount but I keep getting emails back saying something is wrong/ missing (even though it’s not) I’ve phoned the helpline but they said they can’t help, I’ve emailed but no reply. I want the discount code as I’m eligible 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Rhianj86 

Follow guide here carefully Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

Check also you aren't applying for an ineligible device such as the new iPhone 13 (link to devices in guide) and that you are within 28 days of upgrading or buying your contract.

If everything is good, call O2 again until you get someone willing to help Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Rhianj86 

Follow guide here carefully Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

Check also you aren't applying for an ineligible device such as the new iPhone 13 (link to devices in guide) and that you are within 28 days of upgrading or buying your contract.

If everything is good, call O2 again until you get someone willing to help Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2