Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online store guidance

IT_geek
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Using the support of an o2 representative online, I placed an order before Christmas for the new iPad Pencil and IPad keyboard for the 12.9” 2018 iPad. Pencil arrived, as did the keyboard - but it was the wrong keyboard. Spoke with o2 verbally via 202 and they concluded that there were only two Apple keyboards available for the size of my iPad, what had been dispatched was incorrect (but incorrectly ordered) so they sent a returns envelope for the wrong keyboard and reordered me the right keyboard, it was in stock. That was on the 27th december, and I’ve not received my keyboard so I rang up to be told that it’s not in stock and my order will have to be cancelled.

I’ve told them not to cancel my order until it’s explained to me why the website says they are in stock, yet they can’t deliver me one.

I’m not for having a go at o2 just for the sake of it, but my patience is running low and I’m beginning to feel frustrated. I’ve never had problems with o2 before and I’ve been with them for many years.

Ive tang some stores local to me, the franchises are helpful but are limited as to what they can do, the retail store was very unhelpful and didn’t seem interested in helping me out.

I’m owed money from the two orders I’ve made, and I’m still without a keyboard.

Can anyone give me some guidance?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@IT_geek

They certainly haven't fulfilled your order so O2 are at fault here.

The major problem with shopping online with O2 is they do NOT have a live stock ordering system. So even if they state on the website 'In Stock' ...chances are it isn't.

If you don't want to cancel your order, then you will have to wait until it comes back in stock.

The other option is to go instore after cancelling your order. (Making sure your local O2 store has everything you need before cancellation though).

I'm not sure our managers can help with this one, though I will tag them in case @Martin-O2 @Marjo @EmilieT (they won't be back till Monday so you will need to pop back then)

Your only other option is to make a complaint. However if you do that, then our managers wont be able to get involved @IT_geek

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @IT_geek, and sorry to hear you've run into some difficulties with your latest order. If you'd like to speak with a guru abotu this to see what the options are, I'd love to arrange for one to look into this with you. I'll send you a Private Message to discuss it further slight_smile

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3