Did you mean: 

Online refresh cancelled- gone through store instead

JC92
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys,

On 14/06/2018 I opted for the early upgrade option and paid the difference remains on the device.

i couldn't pick it up from store and it was sent back.

I have only just managed to get my account sorted to upgrade in store as there was quite a few issues with the return not showing on the system.

i have had the upgrade in store 19/07/2018 but had to pay the upgrade difference again?

I got told I'd be refunded the original amount I paid online previously to upgrade as the order was cancelled and returned.

Is this the procedure as I store and online purchases are separate?

Can any of you help me understand this a bit more or had a similar situation?

Any help appreciated!!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It can take 14 days, sometimes longer to get a refund out of o2 but if the order is definitely showing as cancelled, you will get it back.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It can take 14 days, sometimes longer to get a refund out of o2 but if the order is definitely showing as cancelled, you will get it back.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@JC92 Yes you are correct. In store and online purchases are separate and distinct. There is no crossover. You'll have to keep an eye on your refund, but wait the suggested time before pressing customer service about it again. O2 are very quick to take your money, but very slow to refund it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

JC92
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the info and advice!! Much appreciated!! slight_smile

Message 4 of 4