cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Payment History - how to access it?

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36114 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Hi! Any idea how to get to the "Payment history" on o2.co.uk for a Pay Monthly phone?

I am unable to get to the area that lets me see the detail below at the moment, nor can I get access to my Device Plan (credit agreement) detail, so I guess until those are fixed, no joy with Payment history either?

20**Personal info** 14_26_46-O2.png

Thanks for any hints...

Thoughful

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I have only ever been able to view the last 2 years, just checked again. I'm happy to see I get no error message downloading or printing the bill.

Message 11 of 24

pgn
  • 36114 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

By way of update:

O2 Chat report this issue is affecting certain numbers/accounts, and to be sure to talk to a person on 202 and get the issue logged.  Just off the phone to 202, they said the Twitter tech agent I chatted to yesterday has logged the case for me, and it should be resolved within 5 working days, so next Friday.

So if you cannot access any or all of these areas, call 202 and get the automated system to hand you to a real person by saying you have a query with your bill under "billing", and make them aware that yu're having problems:

Download and print latest bill

View and print older bills

View Device Plan (credit agreement)

and also "Payment History" (I can't shere the URL for that, as I cannot get to it presnently!).

This is the page that the system will not let you get to if you have this problem:

O2 Bills and Payments page

That's all I know - maybe come this day week, I will have good news to append to this message chain.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and btw, O2, poor show on the communication front about this issue, both within your own support teams and to your customer base, or that portion of it affected by the issue.Bang

Message 12 of 24

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 13 of 24

pgn
  • 36114 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

And of course, just outside the 90mins that I had in which to edit the links and the atrocious spelling in the line inside brackets (shere? as in Khan, the tiger from the Jungle Book!?!)

Who do I ask to make it editable for a few minutes...?

Message 14 of 24

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 15 of 24

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It may well be Monday now though. Just post again quoting the links and correct them. 

Message 16 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 123072 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Thanks Strangely enough only the last of you links is working for me. 

Exactly the same for me @jonsie. The first three links bring up an error message. Last one takes me straight to the correct page of the bill. I am not trying this on phone though...this is via my PC

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 24

pgn
  • 36114 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

The 4th link, if you look at the date, is a screen-shot from the very useful tutorial on here about how to navigate the mire of MyO2 to get your bills, usage data, etc.

The first three I took from my view of the website, so may have some embedded code that only works for me, sorry about that.

I have asked if I can edit it, but unlikely to get that until an admin comes on-line.

Message 18 of 24

pgn
  • 36114 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Can't edit my original update now, but tagging in @Martin-O2

Message 19 of 24

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I've dropped you a PM about your edits @pgn so get back to me when you can. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 20 of 24