cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus 3 not delivered!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am wondering if somebody can help me. I upgraded my phone online on Thursday 3rd November. I went for the OnePlus 3. At the time of ordering it was and in stock...apparently as soon as I confirmed the upgrade it suddenly went out of stock. The lady I was chatting to online at the time said it would be delivered on Friday 4th I understand that there isn't a live stock check...but I got a text on Thursday night to say sorry it was taking longer than expected but I2 would be in touch regarding my order.
Three days after the delivery date I am still waiting..I haven't heard a thing regarding my order and today I spoke to a guru who told me it was being delivered today...guess what...No delivery.
has anyone ordered this phone and how long Did you have to wait for it?
Thank you
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
They come in stock and go out again quite quickly.
No one on here will know when O2 will get more stock but it seems like they got the last delivery on a Thursday.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

A very popular phone....and sadly this 'in stock when ordering and out of stock once order completed'... is only too common. Demand is exceeding supply....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I find it frustrating that so many have this problem. I would always go instore personally or failing that to an independent.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Unfortunately, the only other option for the OP3 is direct from manufacturer and they appear to have long wait times too......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5