cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One week and truly awful customer experience!

LeeA
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Good Evening All,

I’ve recently mitigated several mobile contracts across to O2 from one of their competitor after enduring several years of extremely high call failures and remaining loyal why they assured me they technical team were aware and resolving a known issue with my local mask.
Last week I served notice and approached O2 and was clear on my what I was looking for, one main telephone contract with a secondary data contract that would allow me to share data from my main number across to the secondary data contract. The sales person was very helpful and guided me through the process with assurances that once my telephone numbers had ported across and the numbers fully set up they we able to set up the sharing part of the contract.
Both numbers were ported across and went live earlier this week however after numerous telephone calls into O2 customer services we have managed to ascertain that the contracts have not been set up correctly and data sim contract was has accidentally been set up as the sharing contract rather than my main telephone contract. After trying to reach the right department to resolve the problem having been on hold in numerous queues once reaching the O2 customer service team I was cut off, several calls later I eventually get through and ask to talk to manager and was assured that a manager would call me within 24 hours to discuss the problem, the first request made midday on Friday, and hey presto not call from O2. I called back yesterday afternoon and again after a lengthy period on hold I again asked to talk to manager however this time requested I’ll hold why they put me through only to be advised they are unable to do that as the team are working from home however they can see it is my second request and expressly confirmed that I would receive a call within 24 hours, the customer service advisor even sent a text with a case reference number which I received at 3pm yesterday, over 24 hours later still nothing, so in summary my contracts have not been set up correctly from very beginning, trying to reach the O2 customer support team is like pulling teeth and when to do get through they offer their assurances that they will resolve the problem and a manager will call you and they don’t.
I fail to comprehend how business survive when they treat customers this way! If my business treated our clients the way I’ve been treated we won’t have a business!

O2 customer experience thus far = absolutely disgusting!

I’m paying for god damn data plan I can’t even use!!!!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144674 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@O2Lisa 

Customer still requires help above "calling customer service" please.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 12

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 

@LeeA I've sent you a private message regarding the sharer plans and some information from the website, I'll message you again to check what you'd like to do with your accounts going forward smiling

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 12