cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On and On tariff - details

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I have misplaced my physical contract, and so can't find the details regarding the specifics of my contract.

I also can't find any detailed information on the On and On contract online, or in my account anywhere (could be looking in the wrong place).

I was told by an online advisor that there is no way to downgrade this contract type in my whole 24 months. I wanted to see if this was true and that there is indeed no 'Minimum Period' for this contract type.

I am halfway through a 24 month contract currently.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

I was hoping to buy my contract out after a couple of months of downgrading. I have been made redundant and have a major operation coming up, so cannot get another job for a while, and don't want such a large amount of money coming out each month, especially as I use nowhere near the minutes of text allowance for my phone. Currently though the amount is just far too high and I cannot justify it.

Any advice or recommendations appreciated slight_smile

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/our-latest-pay-monthly-tariff-terms para 1 part 3

Unless you took out the contract and made no other changes before the date mentioned 30March 2012

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/our-latest-pay-monthly-tariff-terms para 1 part 3

Unless you took out the contract and made no other changes before the date mentioned 30March 2012

Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's very helpful, thank you.

In this case, does 'minimum term' mean the entirety of my contract would you think? I am assuming so as she said I couldn't downgrade at all with my contract type.

I guess I am pretty much stuck with an overpriced contract that I do not really use! Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 5

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Unfortunatly yes

Apple Watch series 4

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha! Thanks again for the help.

Message 5 of 5