cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On & On Simplicity 12 Month Sim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I am currently nearing the end of my iPhone 4 contract, i am able to upgrade in November. I am looking at options of what i can do next.

I seen the On & On sim card for 12 months with unlimited calls and texts and 1GB or 2GB data and the offer runs out on 31st October.

What i was wondering about is, can i buy the sim and wait until my contract is up and still get the deal or do i have to activate the sim as soon as i get it for the deal to work?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
If imagine you'd be ok to activate it in November. However just save yourself the trouble set up the sim and put some money on it. That way your guarenteed the deal even if it drops from general sale. (Unless they pull it completely).

You don't have to spend the money on it until November but at least it's ready to go when your ready:) you should then be able to transfere your number if you want to keep it:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
If imagine you'd be ok to activate it in November. However just save yourself the trouble set up the sim and put some money on it. That way your guarenteed the deal even if it drops from general sale. (Unless they pull it completely).

You don't have to spend the money on it until November but at least it's ready to go when your ready:) you should then be able to transfere your number if you want to keep it:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 2