Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Old Tariff 4 for 1 text abraod and blackberry/iphone

hi i still get the 4:1 ratio and unlimited u ktext see my posts free i am crew also and no charges for texts ever !! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

just to let you know, there is no such offer of 4:1 abroad. this was a mistake years ago when the tariffs were being built.
this was fixed in 2009/10 so customers could be charged correctly.
people still on the old tariffs will benefit, but it is not part of your contract.
if, for some bizarre reason, o2 found out how to fix the issue with the older tariffs, you can be charged at any point without the right to complain. if you bring it up as a complaint, it could backfire.
i dont have the old tariff anymore. they are terrible. the old tariffs benefit nobody, apart from CABIN CREW or travellers.
Highlighted
Topics: 48
Kudos: 591
Solutions: 48

just to let you know, there is no such offer of 4:1 abroad. this was a mistake years ago when the tariffs were being built.
people still on the old tariffs will benefit, but it is not part of your contract.
if, for some bizarre reason, o2 found out how to fix the issue with the older tariffs, you can be charged at any point without the right to complain. if you bring it up as a complaint, it could backfire.
i dont have the old tariff anymore. they are terrible. the old tariffs benefit nobody, apart from CABIN CREW or travellers.

How can you say this when its incorrect.
The Terms and conditions read that to send a sms from abroad will be used at a ratio of 4 to 1. So sending 1 sms abroad will use 4 out of your bundle.
The only reason why o2 stopped was to offer every one unlimited sms when they changed tariffs as its what people wanted or what was being told
Any one from 20th Feb 2010 (Signing a new contract) were moved onto a new tariff.
There is loads of info on Google about this.
Older Tarrifs are good if people are not bothered about data or didnt get a data plan at the time.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Highlighted
Anonymous

What the heck? :womanindifferent:
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

This guy is really starting to show how defective his knowledge is.
People asking for help have been called stupid, among other insults, and while some of his posts are ok, he obviously doesn't have any respect for other people's feelings, or any developed people skills.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1