Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Reply
Highlighted
Posts: 88,593
Topics: 535
Solutions: 11,471
Registered: ‎04-04-2012

Re: Ofcom investigat O2 billing accuracy

Then put the prices up to pay the fines so they can't ever lose - only the consumer does!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
Posts: 1,287
Registered: ‎11-07-2012

Re: Ofcom investigat O2 billing accuracy


@MI5 wrote:
Then put the prices up to pay the fines so they can't ever lose - only the consumer does!

Exactly, it's morally wrong, but the execs of these companies are only after themselves and literally have little regard for their customers.

Thanks

Steve
Posts: 7,552
Topics: 100
Ideas: 2
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: Ofcom investigat O2 billing accuracy


@welshsteve76 wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
Then put the prices up to pay the fines so they can't ever lose - only the consumer does!

Exactly, it's morally wrong, but the execs of these companies are only after themselves and literally have little regard for their customers.



Themselves and their board and shareholders... 

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
Posts: 1,287
Registered: ‎11-07-2012

Re: Ofcom investigat O2 billing accuracy


@pgn wrote:

@welshsteve76 wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
Then put the prices up to pay the fines so they can't ever lose - only the consumer does!

Exactly, it's morally wrong, but the execs of these companies are only after themselves and literally have little regard for their customers.



Themselves and their board and shareholders... 


Absolutely.

Thanks

Steve