Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtaining Pac number

Belfasteve
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning , my sim only contract with 02 is due to finish middle of April, I have been a customer of theirs for over 15  years but feel my loyality really isn't a priorty with them .  I only use my phone for texting and occasional internet use, and never ever exceed my limits.  I can get the same deal for less with another provider and an even better deal for the amount I am currently paying 02.  Do I need to ring directly to customer sevices or can it be done on line???  Have tired to find the answer on the 02 webpage but it doesnt seem to be there.  Plenty about moving the opposite way but not for leaving !  Many thanks 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Belfasteve all explained here 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Belfasteve all explained here 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Belfasteve
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks for the prompt reply.  I will read up on this and again thank you.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Belfasteve 

You would normally need to give O2 30 days notice on your sim only contract. Otherwise it will keep rolling on. Unless you use your PAC , then there is no need to give any notice at all.

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions
@Belfasteve O2 did away with their loyalty scheme a long time ago. They said it was to treat new and old customers equally. Take that for what you will.
Before you switch providers, make sure the coverage you'll be getting is as good or better than what you have now. Try the others with Pay & Go Sims. A good deal on paper is worthless if you don't get a good signal.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 6