Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

Do you have to top up every month?

Previously with a similar deal, as long as my credit was enough to cover the amount for the deal I would get the same benefit.
Do you have to top up £15 every month with this one, or if I have a balance of £15 will it renew the next months free internet?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Ooh don't worry...

Think I just found the answer and it's basically... NO!

by lovattj on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:58 am
The benefit lasts for a month, after which your top-ups in the previous month are evaluated to determine what (if any) benefit you get from the following month. Eg you have a free allowance in January and your anniversary date is the 1st. On 1st February, your top-ups from 1-31 Jan will be evaluated to determine your allowance for the next month.

Thanks Lovattj!
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

hi,i've just changed to this from a simplicity plan.the question i have for anyone that'll help is this.if i top up £15 a month i'll get unlimited web and texts.if i drop my top up the next month to £10 i know i'll only get unlimited texts.this is the question(finally).if i then go back to topping it to £15 will i automatically get a months free web again or have i forfeited the right to do so by dropping down a fiver for a month?....any help appreciated,thanks

p.s.are picture messages included in the unlimited texts package?
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

hi,i've just changed to this from a simplicity plan.the question i have for anyone that'll help is this.if i top up £15 a month i'll get unlimited web and texts.if i drop my top up the next month to £10 i know i'll only get unlimited texts.this is the question(finally).if i then go back to topping it to £15 will i automatically get a months free web again or have i forfeited the right to do so by dropping down a fiver for a month?....any help appreciated,thanks
p.s.are picture messages included in the unlimited texts package?

Yes you will get the Web back if you up the top-up again. My daughter and I both have these sims and they are great - fair usage is 12000 texts and 500MB of browsing. I didn't top my daughters SIM up for 2 minths, at all, and we topped it up yesterday and immediately got the texts and web back. It changed her anniversary date to 26th and previously I think it was the 3rd.

No, the picture messages are not included...
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

cheers
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

Any allowance is added on your anniversary date based on how much you have topped up in the previous 30 days. It can be at any time during the month and won't matter if it is several seperate top ups... it's the total amount topped up in the month that counts.
The only time you will not get an allowance is when you don't top up between anniversary dates.
O2's systems reset your allowance on your anniversary date (normally early hours of the morning) so if you top up ON your anniversary date it may be too late. Top up at least 48 hours BEFORE it's due to ensure you get your allowance.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Do you have to top up every month?

Previously with a similar deal, as long as my credit was enough to cover the amount for the deal I would get the same benefit.
Do you have to top up £15 every month with this one, or if I have a balance of £15 will it renew the next months free internet?

totally based on top ups done charlie... nothing to do with the balance left on your phone.