Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

Just received this text...

'O2: You'll move to Text and Web on your next anniversary date or in the next 72 hours. If you change your mind text TEXTANDWEB OFF to 21300 in the next 48 hours'

Can anyone explain this to me, I've checked all over the O2 website and can't find anything about a Text and Web tariff. I'm currently on the Text Anytime tariff with 300 free texts, if I don't reply to this message will that be affected?
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

I've not heard of this tariff and can't find anything about on the o2 site and nothing that I can see listed in their t&c's

maybe a new payg offering
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

Sounds interesting. Something to rival Three's excellent 3Pay tariff perhaps?
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

I rang o2 payg cs and they've never heard of this tariff, the cs rep checked with a colleague as well

can you let us know if you get any more info please
Highlighted
Anonymous

How I got the TEXTANDWEB message

Hi, I sent TEXTANYTIME to 22204 and within 24 hours I got the same TEXTANDWEB message as you!:roll:
It used to be the case that O2 Online SIMs could provide a certain number of inclusive texts (Text Anytime) per month depending on the amount you top up plus 1MB of WAP browsing.
Recently, I was notified that new O2 Online SIMs (as of a certain date this year that I can't remember - call 2202 or Customer Service to check) will no longer give you the 1MB of WAP browsing (just the texts).
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

This page has the full info about this new tariff...

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/textweblaunch

Basically, if you top up £10, you get unlimited (or in reality, 12000) text messages. If you top up £15 you get unlimited texts plus 500mb data included too. Good tariff for those with an PAYG iPhone that has just run out of its free internet offer maybe...

Offer runs out at the end of October, when it goes back to the basic 300 (or 500) texts with no internet included.

Joolze
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

This page has the full info about this new tariff...
http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/textweblaunch
Offer runs out at the end of October, when it goes back to the basic 300 (or 500) texts with no internet included.

:robotindifferent: Yes, but there's still inclusive internet for £15 topup or more after October.
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

Thanks - missed that.
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

I cannot see any reference to 500MB of data. Where did that figure come from?
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

500mb (used to be 200mb) is the fair usage policy amount