Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 stole my balance?

Hi all,

Yesterday I topped up 10 pounds and my balance was put up to £11.43, and then a few seconds later it was taken down to £1.35.. I have the text anytime bolt on activated but it has never stolen my balance, very unhappy and tempted to switch to vodaphone!
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 stole my balance?

Text Anytime isn't a bolt-on its a tariff.

Did you call O2 to ask what had used your credit?
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 stole my balance?

This exact same thing happened to me. I sent them an email, and they said they added the credit back onto my iPhone, but when i checked, it was still the same as before!

I restarted, still the same. So i have emailed them again.
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 stole my balance?

Have either of you recently ported a number from another network by any chance? I found myself with an unexplained zero balance yesterday, so I called up customer services and they told me that my credit had all gone on web browsing. I explained that I had the web bolt-on so that shouldn't have cost me anything, and the customer server lady guessed straight away that the bolt-on was still on the old temporary number. They tranferred it over and refunded my credit.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: O2 stole my balance?

Hi all,
Yesterday I topped up 10 pounds and my balance was put up to £11.43, and then a few seconds later it was taken down to £1.35.. I have the text anytime bolt on activated but it has never stolen my balance, very unhappy and tempted to switch to vodaphone!

Maybe you were using the internet or something without knowing. Or you have a bolt-on you don't know about.