cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 sales rep lied to me

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got SIM card and iPad , I should have 100 minutes 1g and unlimited texts, I asked the sale guy 3 TIMES are the minutes capped he said yes after you use 100 you can no longer make the phone call unless you phone customer service and make extra payment then switch off your phone and switch on and you will have extra minutes, I was really happy about it, now I got send out a bill for 200£. Not 35£ went to the shop and got told that data is capped not minutes and that's I must the thick because he explains everything and it's my fault for not understand it him properly and not askin enough questions he got very aggressive when I asked him why did he lied to me , I also got told that because I went over my limit I have been charged premium cost for every call
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
At least they gonna be on my side
Message 21 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122943 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous There is really no point arguing with us on the forum. Whilst we may sympathise... we have given you the correct advice. Please make a complaint via the link provided

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144386 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
At least they gonna be on my side

I seriously doubt that! 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 26

jonsie
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

You should always read and research. You say the salesman lied, more than likely he misunderstood. To sort this out, forget about going to the papers, make a written complaint and take it from there.

Message 24 of 26

MI5
  • 144386 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
As advised much earlier but they don't seem to want to listen to us?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 26

jonsie
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

I hope the OP does take the advice, ultimately they have used the minutes.....

Message 26 of 26