Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 praise

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Good Morning , My sim free upgrade was due today at 8am i rang 202 and got through in less than 30 seconds Surprised

One happy Poppysmum 12 month sim free upgrade is all sorted saving me just over £3 a month.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

Good Morning , My sim free upgrade was due today at 8am i rang 202 and got through in less than 30 seconds Surprised

One happy Poppysmum 12 month sim free upgrade is all sorted saving me just over £3 a month.

The upgrade team must be on a roll this week @Poppysmum  Smiley Very Happy

I did exactly the same 5 days ago. My call and transferred tariff went through in 10 minutes from the time of me ringing CS. It is good to hear of a positive experience...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's good to hear you were happy with your experience.
Message 3 of 12

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

It's good to hear some positive stories about CS Bouncy

Message 4 of 12

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I read bad reports of CS and i dont think i have ever had a bad experience when i have rang them.

We need more peeps posting good reports on here slight_smile

Less than 45 minutes and my new tariff is complete Bouncy

Message 5 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

I read bad reports of CS and i dont think i have ever had a bad experience when i have rang them.

We need more peeps posting good reports on here slight_smile

Less than 45 minutes and my new tariff is complete Bouncy

Problem is people rarely post about good experiences. The ones we hear about are when people are frustrated and angry.

As a colleague of mine said...whilst it's good to read these...why should this be the exception to the rule? We should be expecting GOOD service every time we contact O2

They have a point really...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying to buy a new phone and have become totally frustrated with different  prices, procedures etc, etc from 2 stores. I rang CS and was assured by Nicole that unlocking was free & would take up to 7 days. She also said I could ring CS from a landline on 2729 !!! I finally got put to a lady called Lucia who sorted the whole thing out, kept her patience with me, helped me get the numbers she needed etc. We even had a laugh about the conflicting info. previously given. She was brilliant. BUT O2 needs to geta grip on its in store & CS advisers and make sure they are accurate in what they say.

Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Catseyes

It's good to hear that after the initial confusion your issues have now been resolved.

It does appear sometimes that not all departments are singing from the same hymn sheet.
Message 8 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been trying to buy a new phone and have become totally frustrated with different  prices, procedures etc, etc from 2 stores. I rang CS and was assured by Nicole that unlocking was free & would take up to 7 days. She also said I could ring CS from a landline on 2729 !!! I finally got put to a lady called Lucia who sorted the whole thing out, kept her patience with me, helped me get the numbers she needed etc. We even had a laugh about the conflicting info. previously given. She was brilliant. BUT O2 needs to geta grip on its in store & CS advisers and make sure they are accurate in what they say.

It is good news when you get someone who knows their job and provides an excellent service. Glad you got it sorted 'eventually' @Anonymous  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 12

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

I think alot of it is how you also speak to customer care and who you get too. I know that i have receive excelleant customer care from o2 or more than a number of times, but on occasions just average.

Ive also spoken to the South Affrican call center who has also been helpful when ive needed them.

I do however agree with the o2 shops.

I recently went into 1 shop and asked for a o2 top up card from my brother in law. I was told they are no longer doing them. (This was a franchised o2 shop)

Went into another one and was told well we had a delivery this week and would i like a card. (This was own by o2)

There is one shop who I cant praise enough is the downstairs o2 shop in Meadowhall. The Manager there is Sherriden. She is superb, helpful gets stuck in and she has great staff too. You can see that she treats her staff with respect and she always comes up and says hello to me and to all customers. Its also a nice welcoming atmosphere. I take all my family and friends there and they all come out with the same experience. My sister who is with another networkSmiley Embarassed went in for some help and they helped her with no issues, not once was she told Sorry we cant help as its not our phone. Her own network did but not this o2 shop, To me thats service.

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 10 of 12