Did you mean: 

O2 payment

Paul37
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

On November 16, I called O2 to end my contract. 

They told me that my number would work for about a month and then it would stop. 

On November 16 I resigned, on November 19 I paid a monthly subscription. 

It's December and they text me that I have to pay again .... 

Now I am back in my country and I have to pay 23 pounds. They sent me an email and text with the account number I need to send money to. I do not know what sort code should be and what to enter so that they know that I pay ... On the Internet I cannot log into my O2 because I have no number to which the text message is sent. They sent the same account number .. How do I settle this payment?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Paul37 

O2 bank details are in this guide Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Paul37 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Paul37
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for the information, but I am back in my country and calling the UK (waiting 40 minutes like the last time) would be a financial disaster for me. Why didn't they give the sort code to the account number? why give the account number only if you can't make a transfer anyway? Is there any other economical way to pay this payment?

Thank you
Message 3 of 7

Paul37
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the information, but I am back in my country and calling the UK (waiting 40 minutes like the last time) would be a financial disaster for me. Why didn't they give the sort code to the account number? why give the account number only if you can't make a transfer anyway? Is there any other economical way to pay this payment?

Thank you

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Paul37 

O2 bank details are in this guide Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

Paul37
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 

Thank you very much for your help
Could you please tell me why in the e-mail and SMS messages I have the account number - [Personal details removed] and the link you give me is [Personal details removed] ? Can I send a transfer to this number from the link and everything will be fine? thank you

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Paul37 

The details in the link I gave you have been verified by O2.

You need to quote your O2 account number as a reference number when paying.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7