Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 open - excluded devices

Amanda21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, Sorry if this Sounds a stupid question but I am currently on EE and on a sim only having my contract finish in February this year. I’m looking to get the IPhone 11 Pro Max and currently have ‘Perks at Work’ which would give me 25% off airtime. I have clicked on the link on Perks at work and a code was added to my basket before checkout and it comes up with o2 open discount in my basket but obviously won’t apply until I purchase the phone but before I decide to order it I looked on the excluded devises and it mentions the IPhone 11 Pro but not the Max. Am I to assume the Max is excluded too (in which case why has it let me add the discount code to my basket) or is it an error and will be rejected when I checkout/receive the phone. Sorry for the long post!! I have screen shots but not sure how to add to my post!! Many thanks in advance
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Amanda21 

The excluded devices are

Our O2 Open discount is currently not available on these devices: iPhone 11 Pro, Apple Watch Series 5 and AirPods Pro.

This means it's available on everything else.

https://www.o2.co.uk/open 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Amanda21 

The excluded devices are

Our O2 Open discount is currently not available on these devices: iPhone 11 Pro, Apple Watch Series 5 and AirPods Pro.

This means it's available on everything else.

https://www.o2.co.uk/open 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Amanda21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for that 😊. So just to clarify, are you saying it’s valid on the IPhone 11 Pro Max but not the IPhone 11 Pro?
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Amanda21 wrote:
Thanks for that 😊. So just to clarify, are you saying it’s valid on the IPhone 11 Pro Max but not the IPhone 11 Pro?

Yes

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Amanda21 wrote:

Yes I am wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hello @Amanda21
Did you get your phone ok ?
Hope so and welcome to the o2 community forum