cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 open, co operate discount issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I've recently upgraded my phone contract, I was previously on a discount, but when upgraded my discount came off. Now I am trying to re apply the discount and it's giving me problems. I work for BAE systems, I logged on to o2 open and filled in the details to get a o2 discount code, which I receive via a text. When I try typing the code in which is nine characters long, I can only type in 5 characters.
Apparently the system has changed now so I can't go to an o2 store either to get this discount applied. I am paying way too much if I don't receive a discount and sort feeling conned, not happy at all. Can anyone help me on this matter? Thanks
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144097 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
You can now go in store with your code and ID or text your code to O2.
Details on link http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Open-and-Friends-and-Family-Discount-Schemes...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 144097 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
You can now go in store with your code and ID or text your code to O2.
Details on link http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Open-and-Friends-and-Family-Discount-Schemes...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

I also get a nine digit code BAS****** but it tells you to show instore. The text method is still working as far as I know.

Message 3 of 3