Did you mean: 

O2 open NHS discount

Zoet95
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi!
I've been trying to register for O2 open NHS discount, when I put my NHS email in it comes up with email already registered so I can't get anywhere past that and I uploaded my payslip but it says that national insurance doesn't match and company doesn't match! Any ideas? I've contacted customer services who didn't have a clue what I meant!
Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoet95
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
All sorted now and discount has been applied! Thanks everyone for your help! @Cleoriff @MI5 @EmilieT 😊

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Zoet95

Have you followed the advice in this link? https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/...

Code Check and confirmation process: You can text OPEN followed by the company name to 61202 and it will confirm your eligibility and the O2 Open code to use. Make sure you try different variations of your company name if unsuccessful with one version. ie, NHS, health service, health trust, etc.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Sounds like you may need better help than CS can offer so I'll tag @Marjo and @EmilieT who should be around tomorrow for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 13

Zoet95
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I have followed the advice in the link! But still no luck 🙄 @MI5 thanks so much!
Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

No problem @Zoet95 

Sometimes just the slightest little thing can cause problems, but I'm sure it can be sorted out for you slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 13

Zoet95
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@MI5 I hope so, I'm sure it is something simple! Thanks again 😁
Message 6 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Best of luck @Zoet95

I hope it gets sorted. Quite a few 'system glitches' over the past week or so....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 13

Zoet95
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thanks! @Cleoriff
Message 8 of 13

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Zoet95, we can definitely get soemone to look into this for you! I've just sent you a Private Message on the forum to get some more info, and we'll see what we can do slight_smile

Cheers @MI5 for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 13

Rob8958
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The code is NHS1
Message 10 of 13