Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 monthly deals

Deals
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anyone had the number for o2 as im looking for a better deal on my pay monthly sim, currently looking at the deals now but they are not good and not what i want.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Dealswrote:
Anyone had the number for o2 as im looking for a better deal on my pay monthly sim, currently looking at the deals now but they are not good and not what i want.

Call 202 from your o2 phone and choose the "I'm thinking of leaving" option to speak to the re-contract team.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Hi @Deals Everything you need is in the shop here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop

Contact details for O2 are in this link https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

If you can't see what you want you may find better deals (if you want a new phone) in Carphone warehouse who use the O2 network though they dont do Refresh

Edited to add ...you can upgrade your current tariff though are unable to downgrade with O2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Dealswrote:

Call 202 from your o2 phone and choose the "I'm thinking of leaving" option to speak to the re-contract team.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

They will either give you a mutually agreed deal or offer you the PAC straightaway having gone through the current deals without budging on price. It all depends on who you speak to and what phone you want. If it's a flagship model there is not much they will offer, maybe reducing or removing the upfront cost or an airtime discount. Worth a go though, don't ask you don't get.

Message 4 of 4