Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 mistake … so angry

Doccevida
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In may I bought a I phone SE under 02 contract on line with phone direct . When the phone arrived, I decided to sent it back as it was too small. I contacted phone direct and sent the phone back. They assured me that everything is going to be cancelled. 
After 2 weeks o2 charged me £522 (shocked) when I called them they said it was a miscommunication with phone direct bla bla bla but that my money will be refunded, and indeed I had my money back. I was happy thinking that this was over when my credit score went down 319 point with clear score. I couldn’t believe. When I checked o2 has marked my account as default and had basically destroyed my credit score for something that I haven’t done. I am trying to contact them but Jesus seriously??? So far anyone who can actually solve my problem have spoken to me. I am so angry. Please can someone contact me? 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Doccevida The Credit File Referrals Team is not customer facing. The only methods we know of to communicate with them are below:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Doccevida The Credit File Referrals Team is not customer facing. The only methods we know of to communicate with them are below:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Doccevida
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ll try to contact them, but ultimately it is o2 mistake and what they did was a crime as it is causing me moral damage. Hope I will sort this out as soon as possible. Thanks for reply

Message 3 of 3