cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 mistake on account

Anonymous
Not applicable
So was between jobs in September after being made redundant. So by time October bill was coming around I realised I would be a week late in having the money so contacted a live chat agent to explain. The agent explained an extension was they only thing they could do but this would incur a £3.50 late fee. Fair enough. A couple of days later I discovered the agent added a £16.50 bolt on without my asking making my November bill £56.50. So I contact o2 as fast as I could to get told sorry, we will fix blah blah. 6 weeks later it's still not fixed. Allegedly nobody can fix this error and the only solution is pay the £56.50 and get it credited back on the account. Unfortunately I can only afford my £40 contract bill and explained this. I have paid the £40 but bill looks incomplete to the system. Any real advice to get this sorted so I don't get cut off. Records are kept of live chats and telephone conversations to say it was all an error. I have tried multiple times and wats but nothing happens. There is no clarity after me asking for some kind of notification it all fixed
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
As customers like yourself, all we can advise is an official complaint http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain or Google the CEO's email and report it to him to see if they can intervene for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
As customers like yourself, all we can advise is an official complaint http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain or Google the CEO's email and report it to him to see if they can intervene for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2