Did you mean: 

O2 lost my phone

Tlh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

My iphone 7 screen smashed a few weeks ago and a few days after it happened I sent it off to o2 insurance via DPD. It's now been about 10 days and after countless assurances from the o2 team that my phone is "in the assessment stage," o2 have finally admitted to me that they don't know where the phone is. I have a confirmation email from DPD stating that the parcel containing my phone was delivered and the tracking number they provided me with states that it was indeed delivered and signed for. Yet O2 is saying they don't have the phone, they're also saying that DPD don't have the phone. As I work, my dad has had to stay in on numerous ocassions to wait for the phone to arrive, we've even had an instance where they've said it would arrive on a certain day but it didn't (this was prior to them admitting they don't know where the phone is). I've provided them with all the information I have, i.e. copies of the emails from DPD and the tracking number, they're now saying that the the claim is in investigation. I now don't know what to do, something has obviously gone wrong but surely I shouldn't have to suffer without my phone while they figure out where they went wrong? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Tlh

I would normally suggest you keep on to customer services, though you have done that so many times it seems pointless.

I would be inclined to tag our managers into the thread @EmilieT @Martin-O2 or @EmilieT, although they won't be on till Monday now.

If they can't help you should put in a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hopefully admin can help but if not you definitely then need to make the complaint. The Resolver website that is one of the options within the link posted by @Cleoriff seems to get the quickest resolution

https://www.resolver.co.uk/freeadvice/companies/o2-complaints/services?odm=300_1_1&utm_source=O2&utm...

Message 3 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Tlh, I'm sorry to hear you've had some troubles with your phone recently. I'd gladly get someone on our end to look into this next week, so I'll drop you a Private Message now to get a few more details slight_smile

Thanks for the mention @Cleoriff!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

Tlh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @EmilieT any help you could give would be really appreciated. Thanks for your advice @jonsie and @Cleoriff!!

Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Tlh, I've just replied to your Private Message now, thanks a lot for coming back to me so quickly. As soon as I have any update I will let you know smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6