Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 issue network / phone possibly

Anonymous
Not applicable
I dont normally moans but this is bs tbh ugh

Jump off a cliff or phone phone in a blender or use as a expensive Door stop

Okay I have been with O2 for ages well as far as I can remembers

I am havin sooo much difficulty using my phone. I got a new contract out in January of this years 2019 and and ever since then I have endless problems.

Data not workin calls being cut off and people cant hear me right half missing words so have to repeat endlessly and not sure texts are going through okay.

Had a phone exchange sim swop etc 4g to 3G etc password to password in settings on network.

Like to get anythink put phone in airplane mode and take it out of airplane mode to get anything at all.

I dose not load webpages right etc we’ll does anything right

And and I am stuck in a 36 month contract with stuffs I can not use or bearly use.

Ima not to sure what to do but it is makin me feel like I wanna leave and switch to another network and scream.

I just wanna order pizza and cookies rn but phone being a total ass I cant.

Sad face and thanks
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous  Not sure how much help this will be, but take a look at this guide: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-can-I-sort-out-my-network-issues/ba-p/1014088

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous  Not sure how much help this will be, but take a look at this guide: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-can-I-sort-out-my-network-issues/ba-p/1014088

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oof

I has reads that thread backs to fronts

Also has disconnect and reconnect to the network done.

I has done all and more and and ima just mehhhhh at this point.

Thoughties I know tho if I don’t pay my bill they are after me like they wanna chop me in pieces for it b-but if I or others have problems well ima havin a feelin that they really dont care at all long as they get your money that’s it.

Ima like f this and and go to neverland
Message 3 of 9

Bambino
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous  If O2 have swapped your phone and given you a new sim, then I don't think you can say that all they're interested in is your money. If you don't pay your bill, you'll be going to Neverland, but only in the sense that your credit rating will disappear and you'll never get another contract with any network. It sounds like this is a local mast issue. All I can suggest is that you download the My Network app and report it: https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 insurance cracked screen I payed for

Also 6 phone calls to get a sim

Endless calls going through what seem pointless steps

local mast Haha it happens everywhere I go from Ed to sev to cha to Lon

Neverland is good and and on the table and credit score hmmm more important stuffs like a working phone !!!!

Just eating my pot noodle

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Banana milk and cookies 

Message 6 of 9

Bambino
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
I think you've already decided what you want to do, so I don't think there's anything more I could say. Good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bambino

Yeahhhhhhhh I have a mad hatters tea party and then sit on a hill with my stuffies and and watch a few bands !!!!

Thought probably something soooo simple just would like to sit with a guru and for them to go through a few things. Talkin over the phone ain’t easy sooooo many people and not just one 

phone/network does drive me up the wall Lately its been doin a lot of it 

its not like I can bash and throw bananas at it until it starts workin the way it is meant tooo

anyways most important things are breathing and heart beating tbh money and credit score mean jack man made **** all have to live with haha I have hardly dented my score because I hardly use it and money use it when I need it simples if they both went it would not bother me funny thought I see people running and world on fire can’t mange without it oooooo fire big xD 

Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just wanted to say Hi and welcome back @Anonymous (even though reading through your posts is like wandering through Neverland itself) rofl

You do however, make me smile, so thanks for that.

@Bambino  has given you some good advice so listen to him.

If the phone is causing you grief, you could also think about popping into your local store and ask to speak to a guru. Maybe they could offer some help?

Best of luck matey and enjoy your Mad Hatters Teaparty  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9