Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 is starting to *bleep* me off.

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 is starting to *bleep* me off now because as I have a £33.92 to pay one extra charges they bared all my services so I can't make any calls or send any texts or use any of my date but I would thort they just bar me doing anything that will change on the extra charges and let me use my calls and texts and date but no they don't do they stop me using everything when my minute and texts and date is unlimited so I would not be charged for any of those but only be charged for anything outside of those. So that is why I am *bleep* off with o2 as this happened last month as well and I thought customer services help short something out about it so it don't happen again next month but they didn't and I was aguring with the person from customer service about it I can't afford to be bared as it has happened two months in the row. So I am not serprised that people leave o2 when o2 do things like this.

LGreenwood
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Luke30 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Use Skype if you don't have another phone Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Luke30 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Use Skype if you don't have another phone Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2