Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 insure

Dave_the_runner
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is it possible to cancel my o2 insurance in the shop or does it have to be done over the phone? 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36159 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

To cancel your O2 insurance requires a call to O2 (as you are insured with them), numbers here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

You would need to give a month's notice so the cancellation wouldn't be immediate... then that's it.

You may be able to do it via O2's Social Media team, links for Twitter, Instagram and Facebook teams below this post. I doubt going into an O2 Shop would help in this case, the call would still have to be made. 

Good luck, @Dave_the_runner.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36159 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

To cancel your O2 insurance requires a call to O2 (as you are insured with them), numbers here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

You would need to give a month's notice so the cancellation wouldn't be immediate... then that's it.

You may be able to do it via O2's Social Media team, links for Twitter, Instagram and Facebook teams below this post. I doubt going into an O2 Shop would help in this case, the call would still have to be made. 

Good luck, @Dave_the_runner.

Message 2 of 3

Dave_the_runner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you 👍☺️

Message 3 of 3