Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 insure

Sarey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I upgraded my contract on Monday on O2 refresh, but after checking it looks like I havnt added insurance. Is there a way to add it now? I have been looking on the site and on the app but can't find a way to do it. Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @Sarey 

Absolutely you can add O2 Insure on to your account up to 28 Days. Give 202 a ring, and they will get that sorted for you.

Please bear in mind our lines are busy at the moment so might take a few attempts to get through.

Enjoy your new phone slight_smile

signature
Message 2 of 7

Sarey
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you so much!
Message 3 of 7

O2Karl
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

No problem @Sarey have a great evening slight_smile

signature
Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23149 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Sarey Before you opt for O2's insurance you should shop around. There are many alternatives if you Google it. Many homeowner's contents policies already cover mobile phones, and many banks offer policies too. Some of which are far less expensive than what you would pay O2. Just offering a suggestion.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

Sarey
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've looked around and they're all around the same price, but thanks for the suggestion.
Message 6 of 7

Sarey
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have rang 202 and they're not accepting calls for this, the automated voice said to text my 02 to 2020 but this just returns a message that the service isn't live at present. I've tried the website and the app and still no joy.
Message 7 of 7