Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 incompetence

Loyal_customer1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Refund/compensation: I was out in the middle of nowhere with no access to a map or directions yesterday unbeknown to me it was due to having no data. This caused an incredible inconvenience to my day and I would like some form of recompense. I pay over £40/pm to o2 and there is a level of service that I expect in return which I most definitely did not receive. O2 did not even have the grace or consideration to text customers warning them I had to find out from the news.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
See main discussion about the network outage yesterday on the below link: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Network-Issues-6th-December-2018

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
See main discussion about the network outage yesterday on the below link: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Network-Issues-6th-December-2018

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Loyal_customer1, and thanks for your comments. As @gmarkj mentioned, we have an official topic about issues with the network so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread to find out our latest updates and share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3