cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 have cheated me out of £60 quid in one month - deliberatley

Anonymous
Not applicable

When you are sent the message from O2: From July, we're changing the way you can use your mobile in Europe. You'll pay a 50p connection charge to make or receive a call, then use your UK call allowance. And no more than £1.99 for a day of data. For more info (including standard tariff alternative), visit http://go.o2.co.uk/o2trpm

you don't expect a massive bill of £90 for a two weeks holiday in Europe do you?

So far O2 claim not all countries in Europe are actually in Europe!  

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Errrr? Moscow, Russia is in Western Europe, so is France

Errrr? Would you check with O2 that France is part of Europe before travelling?

Information is everywhere, text said EUROPE, would have been obvious if it said EU

I got receipt confirmation of my written complaint on 12 October 2012, no reply to date

40% of russia is in europe central and western. Culturally Russia is European but most of the country is in Asia slight_smile

Message 21 of 24

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Russia is in Northern Eurasia, it is not, never has been, and is never likely to be part of Europe.

The countries covered by O2 in Europe are clearly listed in the text you linked to.

You have made a mistaken assumption and seem to be unwilling to accept the responsibility.

It is obvious that you are not listening to the answers here, but they are the only ones you are likely to get.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 22 of 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93339 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Seems he has his own opinion and won't accept his own short-comings in not doing research beforehand.

Message 23 of 24

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

I'll close this thread now, as lots of advice has been given as to how this issue could have come to being.

Thanks for the discussion everyone.

@Cheated-by-O2, PM me if you have any more questions.

cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 24 of 24