cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 has terminated my contract?!?!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have 3 devices on my account and one of which has been terminated?! I have only found out today as I have been charged just under £400 .. £400 I do not have and also I have never canceled my contract. I have always payed my bills, if some had not gone through I always would receive an email saying so, and then I would ring up. So I've always payed my bills. Also the contract was payed last month also (£25) . Now I am -£400 in debt. I haven't ever canceled my contract I've always payed my bills? I've never received an email from O2 saying my contract was being canceled nor if somehow a bill had not gone through that i had to pay a payment. what do I do? And is there anyway this can be resolved as I NEVER CANCELED MY CONTRACT. And no one has access to my account then me, so no one could possibly do such a thing.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

This is a customer forum. No one here has access to your account. You need to speak to customer service. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

We always suggest you call rather than try to resolve account problems with Live Chat. Calling on 202 from your mobile is free if you're a Pay Monthly customer. Good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

This is a customer forum. No one here has access to your account. You need to speak to customer service. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

We always suggest you call rather than try to resolve account problems with Live Chat. Calling on 202 from your mobile is free if you're a Pay Monthly customer. Good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
If you didn't pay, o2 would cancel and charge you full amount.
It's in the T&C's
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Do you have direct debit?

Anyway, yeah contact cs on 202 as above.
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Check the payments have left your bank account. The only time full settlement is asked for is after payment isn't received...usually 2 months. You need to call them, make a manual payment if necessary and O2 will reinstate the contract with monthly payments. Somewhere, either o2 or your bank has messed up. Call 202 as said above. Don't worry, you can sort this without the need to pay the full term.

Message 5 of 5