cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 don't seem to be accepting payments via my card but i can pay other bills easily

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the second night I've come home after work to try and pay my bill online with my card and it says I should contact my bank.I've been paying bills online today and yesterday as I do have money in my account. O2 is there something wrong with your systems? What do you want me to do?? Nightmare!!!!!yahoo

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousThere have been problems with the service and it has been reported to O2. Other ways to pay here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill-or-Ways-to-pay-guidelines/ba-p/1014090

i will tag community admin to this post  @Marjo @MercedesS @Martin-O2. More problems with the payment systems..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousThere have been problems with the service and it has been reported to O2. Other ways to pay here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill-or-Ways-to-pay-guidelines/ba-p/1014090

i will tag community admin to this post  @Marjo @MercedesS @Martin-O2. More problems with the payment systems..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Probably worth calling 202 to see if they can process payment over the phone.
Would setting up a direct debit not be acceptable?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous This is not customer service. We are all customers like you here

Message 4 of 5

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

I’m very sorry to hear about your card issues. Technical problems are complex, so if you could please give us more information about where and what is the problem, we’d love to make this up to you! 

For us is hard to help if the error message is "to contact your bank". The O2 community is a group of customers like you, we don't have access to your personal details. So if you need assistance with your account, please find the best way for you to get in touch with Customer Service here. They can help you with a full diagnostics and raise a case to investigate further if needed.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do!  

We hope to see you around Wave

Thanks @Anonymous, @Cleoriff and @MI5 for your help! heart

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 5 of 5