Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 discount from work..

Hi there, i currently work at my local Homebase store which is part of the Home Retail Group, recently i was informed that staff of HRG could get special discounts at certain places, one being O2. Now i am having trouble understanding what the offer is, i have contacted O2 and the "Discover Your Benefits" helpline an neither of them could give me the answer.

Here is what it states on the groups benefit website:
"O2 Open is here

O2 Open gives you lots of rewards including a credit on your mobile account after 30 days of connection

Now you can get huge discounts on your mobile deals with O2

The levels of credit are*:

£125 for a pay monthly handset tariff over £20 per month
£100 credit for a pay monthly handset tariff at £20 per month or under
£100 for a 12 month Simplicity tariff (Simplicity is SIM only)
£10 for 30 day Simplicity tariff "

Now i dont understand what it means by levels of credit for pay monthly handset tariffs as they work on allowances?

Has anybody else who works for the group used this discount or anybody know what it actually means?

Thanks.
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

O2 discount from work..

For example, the £100 credit for the £20 per month tariff means that after you have been connected for 30 days, £100 gets added to your account so that your next 5 monthly bills are paid for if you keep within your allowances.

Hope this helps
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 discount from work..

ahhh brilliant! Thanks a lot. Will be taking out an iphone once my t-mobile conntract runs out Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 discount from work..

I didn't think you get the discount on an iPhone?
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 discount from work..

Yeah they are, its says it on the website "You can choose any Pay Monthly handset including the iPhone 3GS, BlackBerry and the Palm Pre" so thats me sorted for a discounted iphone Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

O2 discount from work..

I think it must be a new addition as there were no deals or discounts when O2 had exclusivity on the iphone.