cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 customer services

Anonymous
Not applicable
I want you lot to contact me cause I'm paying so much for this phone and I want to change the package
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks I have to do that
Message 11 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Looking at what you have said above @Toby there is nothing stated along the lines of.....

"The Community Forum Is not Customer Services. Members are other customers like yourself and are not employed by O2". (or words to that effect?)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Ok....a friend has suggested a different way round this....

Currently states

"If you’ve already registered for My O2, you can use those details to sign in to O2 Community. Just create a display name and you’re ready to go. 

Get help with devices, apps and other O2 services. And chat to the rest of the O2 Community, even if it’s not phone related. 

Suggested change.....

"If you’ve already registered for My O2, you can use those details to sign in to O2 Community. Just create a display name and you’re ready to go. 

Get help with devices, apps and other O2 services. And chat to the rest of the O2 Community, even if it’s not phone related. However, for account related queries please contact customer services here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus .

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 14

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

"Please be aware that by joining the community that everyone will be only too willing to help with technical assistance or offering advice but this is not a means of speaking to customer service with account issues. "

Message 14 of 14