cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 can't keep a simple promise

Anonymous
Not applicable

In my household everyone is on o2 and three of us are on o2 monthly contracts. We've never had problems with o2 until recently with my dads contract. We started off with a simple 300 minute unlimited text tariff of which he went over on the minutes however the bill came to an astonishing £80! Thats more than my mums and my unlimited min/texts tariffs combined!! Are you serious o2?!

We paid the bill and spoke to o2 who agreed to give us back £20. Fine we will accept that and change the contract to unlimited texts and minutes and that should be it right? Sorted? Nope

The next month we got charged the old contract amount along with the new contract price and got absolutely no discount. I called up and had a go and they said they had forgotten and I would have to wait until the next month to get my discount. Well today is that day and guess what? FULL PRICE. Pathetic o2 I will be cancelling all our contracts if this isn't resolved the next time I call up. Simple as that. Pathetic service after being with you for 8 years. Absolutely pathetic.

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions