cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 & other agencies

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello.

I have been using a small samsung  for text  and calls for years.  do not want, or need internet access.  A few weeks ago I was contacted by, what I believed to be O2 to tell me that my contract had expired (?) and was eligible for a new phone. Not aware that I had a contract as such.  The item arrived, was, I think, an android - which I did not want at all and item duly returned never having left the box it arrived in.. No mention of O2 with paperwork.

A couple of weeks ago another long conversation regarding sim that could tango at the same time as creating loads of gb.  I did explain that I did not really need this!  It was sent to me, it arrived, I went into O2 shop to get help returning the thing, but it apparently came from Carphone Warehouse!  I returned it to carphone warehouse!

I now have a letter, with the heading O2  (yay) telling me that I owe £8.78, notice of full service restriction and I have ignored all calls and texts!  I have only ignored the "special offers" that O2 text and no correspondence from them at all.I have no arrears. and never have. As the last payment was collected by dd on 11th November, as always..

Not sure what the real problem is but exceptionally disappointed with O2, who appear unable to offer an explanation. or solution.  Useful solutions would help.  Can't get on live chat as "O2 are experiencing difficulties......."

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If it wasn't "O2" who sold you this deal you will need to take up with whoever did, which appears to be Carphone Warehouse.
You could try calling CS to see if they have any record of the transaction and where it was sold from http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If it wasn't "O2" who sold you this deal you will need to take up with whoever did, which appears to be Carphone Warehouse.
You could try calling CS to see if they have any record of the transaction and where it was sold from http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 3