Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 account

Ebritton14
Level 3: Thinker
  • 59 Posts
  • 16 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi guys, I need some help. I have my pay monthly mobile account, I also have a PAYG account for my daughter, who is 8. I want to link my account to hers so I can manage both. I also don’t really want to top her up much as she is young. So what’s the best packages as well?

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You need the 3,2,1 classic PAYG account and if you login to your MyO2 you will see an option to bring in other products which you can use to merge the PAYG account with your main one.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You need the 3,2,1 classic PAYG account and if you login to your MyO2 you will see an option to bring in other products which you can use to merge the PAYG account with your main one.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Ebritton14 as far as I know, you can link her account by clicking on bring in products in your myo2. To get the best deals, look in the website shop or pop into your local store. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop

Message 3 of 6

Ebritton14
Level 3: Thinker
  • 59 Posts
  • 16 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thanks guys! All great help as usual. It’s sorted now although I can’t sort out a package for her. Might go in to the store.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ebritton14 You are very welcome 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Happy to help slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6